Learn about Negative Ions and their Positive Benefits to Your Health:
- discharge of voltage in high-voltage networks,
- heating and cooling systems,
- TVs, radios, transmitters, radar systems, computers,
- exhausts and cigarette fumes, smog
- radiation and harmful chemicals and toxins
Health Benefits of Negative ionDr. Albert P. Krueger, a microbiologist and experimental pathologist at the University of California, found that an astonishing small quantity of negative ions could kill bacteria and quickly take them out of the air so they were less likely to infect people. "At the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate Hospital and at Northeastern and Frankford hospitals in Philadelphia, Dr. Kornblueh and his associates have administered negative-ion treatments to hundreds of patients suffering from hay fever or bronchial asthma. Of the total, 63 percent have experienced partial to total relief.
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes